Our Dry Wall plastering company began its days way back in 1911. Originally operating out of John Albert Crockett’s backyard shed, we have moved forward with the times. Having outgrown several facilities over the years, the company has settled into our current location on Shelley Street in Georgetown.
Despite our increased workload moving to larger premises, has not meant we have lost sight of our heritage. We’re a fourth generation plastering business, locally operated and locally owned. Family values are important to us, and we pride ourselves on our customer service.
Our company understands all there is to know about plastering, partitions and cladding. We employ experienced, skilled tradesmen who share our knowledge. We have been members of MBA since 1911 and are also members of CISCA and FPA. Our passion for our craft has seen us named MBA Subcontractor of the Year 2011.
What this means to our customers is peace of mind; we know our job and we do it well.